The Live NCMHCE Webinar is designed to prepare test takers for the National Clinical Mental Health Counseling Examination. This webinar includes an overview of the NCMHCE, helpful tips, and the practical application of an effective test taking strategy. The objective of this workshop is to clear up confusion and misconceptions, increase your confidence, and give you useful tools you can begin applying to your studies right away.
Our agenda includes the following:
- Identifying the most critical information in a case (while ignoring the distracting stuff that steers test takers in the wrong direction!)
- Learning how to prioritize treatment goals and evaluate treatment outcomes
- Determining which assessments are most relevant given a particular set of symptoms
- Applying appropriate techniques and interventions
- Identifying areas of functional impairment
- Making an informed and accurate diagnosis, including clusters and unspecified disorders
- Recommending the best treatment modality (Is individual, family, or group therapy the right choice?)
- Becoming familiar with ethics and documentation
- Managing test anxiety
- Completing practice scenarios together
After you make your purchase, you will receive an email with step-by-step instructions about how to access the webinar. The deadline for purchasing the webinar is 24 hours before it begins.